Sunday, March 18, 2012

This rock with the Einstein quote was on Gennine's blog and it is absolutely how I feel! I just love a bit of monotony and quiet- so many people just can't stand it if they're not busy, busy, busy, but I have so much I want to do at home I really don't like "busy".
Below is a shot of my pumpkin harvest. When I pulled them all out recently I was delighted to discover an extra couple hiding in the bushes that I hadn't spotted earlier. They are such gorgeous things to look at it always hurts a bit to cut into them, but they are so handy to eat through Winter. Planted broadbeans, spring onions, cauliflower and broccoli today- now I just need to protect them from the snails and cabbage moth...
Snowpeas next week...when I'm not forced to be "busy" by our ridiculous wage-slave system. You can't eat money.


No comments: