Sunday, May 10, 2009

Life

I've been doing a couple of weeks of full time work lately to allow me to feed my art habit...and my cat, and I will have to do a couple more months of that over Winter which I'm not looking forward to, so there may be some quiet times on my blog during that time. Meanwhile my heart will be yearning for my garden, my camera and my little home studio...
Here's a beautiful video made by a local guy, Will Coverdale, about a few of our wonderful community gardens here in Melbourne. Please take special note of the wonderful Ros from my very own Northcote Community Gardens, and keep an eye out for the sunflower mural at Veg Out in St Kilda- designed and painted by my very own Ben.

Seeds Of Growth - A Short Film on Community Gardens from Will Coverdale on Vimeo.

No comments: