Tuesday, January 5, 2010

More Spoonflower



I'm very happy with my latest Spoonflower fabrics- the colours are spot on and the the printing is excellent! The only problem I have is with the scale- all my responsibility, not Spoonflower's. I may need to reduce the size of the motifs... not sure...the photos are of the fabric laid out on an outdoor folding chair to give you a sense of scale. What do you think Weezie and Simone?
I'll be putting these up for sale now too at Spoonflower.
(There's a slight hitch with the yellow and grey deco flowers but the botanical is available for sale now.)

4 comments:

simone said...

oh i love love love!!!!

reb said...

Thanks Simone- if you love it it must be good!

Weezie's Woolies said...

I love too! The top one could be Rebecca wore a dress of wild flowers!! I guess the scale has all to do with what you want the fabric to be turned into!

Weezie's Woolies said...

I went over to Simone's yesterday for morning tea. Saw the lovely wild flower print in person! That scale is fab for bags and large things!!! For a dress (like your above) or blouse it would need to be smaller.

Have you seen this? http://www.trueup.net/?p=8500
fav fabrics of 2009. Sorry I couldn't link it!