Wednesday, November 26, 2008

"My Humble Laundrette" show




I was recently invited to contribute to this show via Andrew May from the Inner Northerns Photography group on Red Bubble.
Circus Gallery Productions
and
The Moreland City Council
is proud to
Present
“My Humble Laundrette”
New Exhibition from the InnerNortherns Photography Group
Featuring image’s shot in Coin Laundrette’s / LaundroMats
from Melbourne and Overseas.
Exhibition to be opened by
Moreland City Council Mayor,
The Honorable Cr Joe Caputo JP,
Opening Friday Dec 5th 6-9pm
Drinks with the Artists
“FOR ONE NIGHT ONLY”
@
My Wash Coin Laundrette
220 Lygon St
East Brunswick.

I won't be in Melbourne for the show but am entering it anyway. I really enjoyed the challenge and actually found laundrettes to be surprisingly photogenic, especially the really dodgey ones...here's a few of my efforts.

No comments: